Terms and Conditions
My Terms are simple, this software or any version/variation related to it, unless otherwise stipulated is FREE to download and use on your own system for personal use. This is NOT OPENSOURCE but I do grant you the freedom to do as you wish WITH YOUR OWN copy for YOUR OWN personal use. My intention is to ensure my upgrades do not impact your systems in a negative way hence I do advise you not to modify the code yourself.
Choosing to “ACE IT” or modify the softare is YOUR OWN conscious decision and the results thereof are entirely your own responsibility. I will do my best to assist you were possible should I agree to do so under my own conditions within the guidelines set forth.
- Author: The Author/Owner/Developer is know from this point on as Michael van den Heever.
- Software: Software from this point on shall be known or referred to as any product created by the Author/Owner/Developer and will also apply to any content downloaded from this website or respective bitbucket respositories.
- Restrictions on Use Restrictions. Licensee may not, and may not permit others to:
- reverse engineer, recompile, decode, decrypt, disassemble, or in any way derive source code from, the Software without express permission granted by the author;
- copy (other than one back-up copy), distribute, publicly display, transmit, sell, rent, lease or otherwise exploit the Software; or
- distribute, re-distribute, sub-license, rent, lease, loan [or grant any third party access to or use of] the Software to any third party.
- modifying software is permissible for personal preference and use. However you will accept that this will adversely affect the ability to support the software.
- This software is provided “as-is”, without any express or implied warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
- All advice, guide lines or instructions from this website or author are provided “as-is” without any express or implied warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from following advice, guide lines or instructions expressed via this website, verbally or any other means capable.
- It is advised in all cases possible that you consult a respective qualified individual to assist you in all endeavours promoted by this website.
- All terms are subject to change without prior notice, private agreements will be subject to original terms in agreement with the Owner.
- This agreement comes into affect as of 28th March 2016.
- Support will be provided within reason, and can be revoked at anytime for any reason, commercial level support is not provided, but can be arranged for a fee.
- Donations are not payment for customizations unless agreed to in writing.